*** PHOTO ID is required to cast a ballot ***
*NOTE - District 3 [Outagamie County Voters only]
will now be voting at the
American Legion Club House
840 E. North Water Street
CITY ELECTION SCHEDULE FOR 2021
- Spring Election - Tuesday, April 6
* Inhouse Absentee Voting begins Tuesday, March 23rd. We must have a copy of your photo ID to issue you an absentee ballot. We must have your current contact info on file.
* Sample Ballot - District 1
* Sample Ballot - District 2
* Sample Ballot - District 3
* Sample Ballot - District 4
* Sample Ballot - District 5
* District I, II, and III Aldermanic results
* Election Results
CITY ELECTION SCHEDULE FOR 2022
- Spring Primary Election - Tuesday, February 15
- Spring Election - Tuesday, April 5
- Fall Primary Election - Tuesday, August 9
- General Election (Governor) - Tuesday, November 8
Do you want to know who is on your ballot? MyVote has an easy online search by address to see a sample ballot for your ward.
Polling Places open at 7 a.m. and close at 8 p.m.